The successes of NACA have only been possible with the hard work of its Members.
The work is exciting and fulfilling since it leads to real change and community building. Volunteer today!
It is recommended to volunteer through the program at least 5 times a year after you close, this is not required however.
It IS required to volunteer at least 1 time prior to qualification.
Not all individuals can make it out to a NACA workshop, come into office, or similar event.
Here are a few other ways to volunteer:
- Posting information about NACA on your Facebook Page.
- Finding locations (churches, community centers, etc) where NACA can have buyer workshops.
- Volunteering in the local office.
- Posting NACA flyers in your neighborhood (supermarkets, schools, churches, etc)
- Bring local office a case of water.
- Being a guest on the NACA Radio program to share your experience
Remember the Participation Pledge?
I understand that community advocacy is the major reason that NACA can provide America’s Best Home ownership Program including free individualized comprehensive housing services to its Members. I embrace NACA’s mission to revitalize communities, address financial exploitation, promote economic justice, and eliminate predatory and discriminatory lending practices.
I therefore pledge to stand with NACA in pursuit of this mission. I will participate in at least five actions and activities a year, such as neighborhood outreach, rallies, demonstrations and public education during my home buying process and for as long as I have the loan I obtained through NACA.
There are plenty of ways to make a difference within the NACA community. Reach out to your local office and inquire.